Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another Blossoms Abound Card

I needed to make a great card for a dear friend at work who is going through some hard times.....

First I stamped the Wild Wasabi with the Print Pattern BG stamp.....then I used Not Quit Navy to do the blooms, to get the two tone effect with these - stamp the solid image and then stamp it off, on the top image do not stamp off - I used Wild Wasabi for the leaves too.....

Next, with a stipple brush I filled in the white of the image piece with Not Quit Navy...I layer with Wild Wasabi and then with a larger piece of Not Quit Navy....stamped "My Frien" on the larger section and then fauxed stitched the corners. Then added the buckled and double stitched ribbon.

Last, with a photo corner punch in Not Quit Navy, I fayxed stitched those corners, too......I really love the way this turned out and can not wait to give to "My Friend".

No comments: