Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Friend Card


This is the card that I worked on while Amber and Jacob were visiting grandpa and grandma and the little girls were napping........


I used the Blossoms Abound stamp set. Cardstock - Always Artichoke, River Rock, Purely Pomegrante and Very Vanilla.....for the blossoms I did River Rock first and then Pomegrante. I did the cracked glass technique to the "My Friend" square. This didn't work quite as well as I wanted, but overall I am satisfied. I think I needed to emboss one more layer. That or the piece was just too small. I love the new In Color colors this catalog, they are great for florals.....


Oh, I have to metion that you will see this stamp set a lot.....it is my FAVORITE.

1 comment:

Kim Ross said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors you chose. So soft & elegant. :)