Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Been Awhile!!!!


Okay, so as I was doing laundry this morning, I realized that I hadn't stamped all week, that I hadn't even gotten on SplitCoast and looked at the daily challenges....wow, have I been pre-occupied.

So wow - how did I survive without my daily stress relief at night??? I think because I just passed out. Things at work have been so hectic all week and I have been bringing work home every night and staying up till close til midnight to get it done. And Thursday night I was in the ER with Jacob all night!

Anyways, hopefully this week will bring lots of happy stamping!

This card was inspired by Tuesday's Color Combo Challenge, Certainly Celery; Pretty In Pink and Chocolate Chip! I love brown, so this wasn't much of a challenge, so I picked a stamp set that I rarely use (actually this is the second time I have used it).

No comments: