Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thank You Card for Co-Worker


First, I wish my photo was better, you really don't get the whole feel from this.....
I needed a Thank You card for a co-worker at our corporate office in Wisconsin, who has been giving me so much help lately.
This is the designer paper pack in Stampin Up's current mini catalog...I cut it into four small rectangles and layered on to Certainly Celery cardstock. On the two end rectangles, I folded up the ends so that the polka dotted side would show and placed a brad to hold. Then I tied my ribbon around it. Next I did the flower in the oval, cut my white oval with the Coluzzle ( Can I just say I love this tool), then I eyed the bashful blue and certainly celery ovals. I didn't want such a thick layer on these. I stamped the flower image in celery and used a versmark marker and colored with my bashful blue ink pad the petals. I used stampin deminsionals to adhere the oval. Then I attached the pewter frame. Then layered all of that on to Bashful Blue and then onto Always Artichoke. Then with the three flower punch, placed all the little flowers everywhere. On some of them I placed a small white circle in the middle. I did this with the Crop A Dile, eyelet punch side.I finished with some faux sticthing around the flower and on the Bashful Blue layer.
I hope she likes it!

No comments: