Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jacob's First Day of School


Well Jacob started Kindergarten two weeks ago, but I am just getting around to uploading pictures...

Its official - Mom's heart has broke!! I can remember when I was pregnant with him, they did several ultrasounds and could never tell if he was a boy or girl.....all I kept saying was I wanted a girl, I didn't want a boy and my heart was set on that....now I thank God everyday for this wonderful little man! For those mom's of boys I am sure you can understand - there is something about your son that melts your heart. Now he is so independent and needs mommy less and less, that I just don't want to send him to school. My best friend cracks up at that statement because she says that I am a working mom, what difference does it make if hes at home during the day...its simply that he is now a BIG KID!

Well off to stamp - I didn't pick up a single stamp all week, talk about withdrawals!

No comments: