Saturday, August 23, 2008

OCC Weekend Challenge Card


For this weekend's challenge over at Our Creative Corner...color combo: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and Old Olive, use Chocolate Chip as an optional color..... Well I had one small piece of scrap Old Olive left, so I used a lot of Chocolate Chip for this card....which is okay with me, I love brown!

I really wish I had a new digital camera, cause the scanner just doesn't give you the same effect...I actually have all of the leaves popped from the card base.

I know I am behind in times, but I just have to say that I love my new Cuttle Bug....wow, it really gives your cards a little extra something...but with four kids, its hard to have spare change.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice! I can see the popping up on the bigger pic. You work fast! I want to play, but haven't yet.

Jenny said...

a very pretty card,

jenny

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Angie, Louise x