Monday, September 15, 2008

Beate's Weekend Challenge


This is for Beate's weekend challenge.....I just love this stamp set, it is so versatile.

I used Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Not Quite Navy...I love the CuttleBug, what a great touch these templates add to your cards....also used twill tape, pewter brads and word frame, word window punch and white gel pen.

My niece left for college a couple of weeks ago and this stamp set reminds me of her so much, she is greatly missed by all of the kids and me too! But I am so proud of her and excited for her too! I am going to have to re create this card in her school colors and drop her a little HELLO full of hugs.

1 comment:

Beate said...

Great card, Angie!
Thanks so much for playing!
Your card above this one looks wonderful too.
Hugs and smiles