Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

Well, I first want to apologize for the crooked scan, but I was cornered by all four kids and just didn't feel like redoing it.

Beate has challenged us with another wonderful sketch. I used a 5x5 card base this time, which is rare for me, but I couldn't get what I wanted on a regular size card.

I used Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White....designer paper, medium sized white brads, black & white gingham ribbon, white gel pen and the diamond CuttleBug template.

I love this new stamp set...Upsy Daisy, I mixed it with the butterfly from Garden Whimsy.

Now off to work on a Thank You card for Cammie's challenge.

1 comment:

Beate said...

Lovely card! Love the rich colors and the set you chose.
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles